How to obtain IP
Menu (the house button in the middle) - Status - Network Status
How to Factory reset via the WEB GUI
1. Login GXV3240 Web GUI and go to Maintenance->Upgrade page;
2. At the bottom of the page, click on the Reset button for Factory reset. Select "Clear the SD Card" if users would like to delete all the picture, videos and other files from the SD card storage on the GXV3240.
3. A dialog box will pop up to confirm factory reset;
4. Click OK to restore the phone to factory settings.
How to Auto-provision
For this example, we will be using a Grandsteam Gxp2140. However, the web interface for Grandsteam are very similar and would follow very similar steps.
Before configuring the phone to be auto provisioned, the following must have been completed.
a) If you are connecting to a voip phone through a web interface, please make sure that the computer is on the same network as the phone.
Log into the phone's web UI (using the phone's IP address).
- Go to Maintenance.
- Select "Always Check for New Firmware" for the Firmware Upgrade and Provisioning.
- Remove the link in the Firmware Server Path (for auto provisioning purposes).
- Enter in the Config Server Path or address: http://phone.fibrehub.com.
- Click "Save & Apply".
- Click "Reboot".
How to transfer calls
1) During an active call, press TRANSFER button to bring up the transfer screen.
2) Select transfer mode as “Blind” on the upper left of the screen.
3) Enter the digits and then press “Send” softkey.
1) During an active call, press TRANSFER button to bring up transfer screen.
2) Select transfer mode as “Attended” on the upper left of the screen.
3) Enter the digits and tap on “Send” softkey.
4) After the call is answered, tap on “Transfer” softkey on the prompt dialog to complete the transfer.
- After step 2, if there is a call on hold on the phone, it will be displayed on the transfer screen. If users would like to transfer the call to it, tap on the call on hold to complete the attended transfer.
- After step 3, a dialog will prompt on the screen with “Cancel” softkey. If “Cancel” softkey is pressed, the call will not be transferred. If users hang up the call (e.g., hang up the handset) without pressing the “Cancel” softkey, the transfer will be completed before answer.