|Type:||IP Phone Configuration|
|Firmware Version Tested:||1.0.3, 126.96.36.199|
Prerequisites: Preconfigured Certified Phones (shipped directly from Callture suppliers):
Certified Phones purchased through Callture for direct shipment to clients and or partners are pre-configured (unless otherwise specified) with the provisioning server noted entered in the proper fields and the mac address registered to an extension assignment.
If the client/partner has not requested an extension assignment then follow the Manual Configuration Steps Below.
- Prerequisites: For Customer or Partner Provided Phones Please Follow the Below Steps
- Login to your admin portal https://support.callture.net
- For New Extensions, Click on Extensions. Click on Add Extension. Add the relevant extension that the VoIP Phone will be configured to.
- This will open the dialog box complete the required fields, then save.
- Then click on VOIP Setup
- Select Line Number for Configuration
- Enter the Mac Address of The Device to the right of the extension created. It will look something like this:
- Click Save Icon
- Click on Refresh to confirm the configuration was saved properly.
How to configure vTech VSP600:
- Plug in the base unit to an available Ethernet (10/100/1000) RJ45 network jack. Plug in AC Adapter.
PoE: (If your network supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet) and the port you’re plugging into is enabled for PoE then no AC adapter is required- the unit will self-power directly via the network).
- If no PoE then plug in the ac adapter to the wall then the unit.
- The unit will then boot. LED Status light will show solid green. VOIP LED Status light will not read green until configuration is completed.
- Once the unit is solid green the handset will sync with the base station.
- Press the menu button in the center. Then scroll down to status. Press enter once, then at network icon press enter again.
- This will display the IP address of the base unit. Write it down for quick reference (ex. Of IP Address= 192.168.x.xxx).
- On a PC, Laptop or Tablet connected to the same network open a web browser (ex. Chrome, Firefox, internet explorer, safari) in the browser bar enter the IP address of the base unit.
- The Unit will prompt you for a username and password. Enter admin for username, enter admin for the password. (These are the defaults, you may change them yourself at any time).
- A screen similar to below will appear.
- Until Auto Provisioned the account status will show Not Registered.
- At top of navigation bar, click on SERVICING.
- Click on Provisioning. A screen similar to below will appear:
- In the Provisioning Server Field enter the following: http://phone.fibrehub.com
- IMPORTANT- Under Resynchronization: MODE MUST BE SET TO Configuration
- Click at the bottom of the page.
- Under Servicing Click on Reboot. Press Reboot Button (Blue Icon, See Below)
- Base Unit will reboot. Handset will go offline.
- The Base unit status will show green LED for Power, Then Green LED for VOIP (if registered properly).
- Handset will also show device as registered.
- If VOIP Light does not show Green LED, disconnect power, wait 60 seconds, plug back in and wait for reboot. LED Status should now show green.
- Handset is ready now configured and ready for use.