If the phone has been used previously with another provider, you should factory reset the device before entering our provisioning information.
How to Factory Reset the VTech VSP 735
- Press the ‘Menu’ button
- Press ‘4’ for the Admin Settings
- Press the Softkey to switch the entry mode until you see ‘abc’
- Use the number keys to type in ‘admin’ as the password
- Press ‘4’ for ‘Reset to Default
- When prompted to ‘Reset?’ press the softkey for ‘yes’
- The phone will factory reset itself and then reboot
To Provision the phone it’s best to use the web interface to connect to the device and make changes. The computer that you use for this must be on the same network as the phone (ie using the same router). To connect to the web interface, you will need to get the IP address that has been assigned to the phone:
How to get the IP Address assigned to the phone
- Press the softkey assigned to ‘Status’
- Press ‘1’ for Network
- Note the IP down to put in your browser
How to use the Web interface to auto-provision the phone
- Enter the IP address into a web browser on your computer that is connected to the same network as the phone
- When prompted for the username and password enter ‘admin’ for both
- Next, click on ‘Servicing’
- Then Click on Provisioning on the left side:
- Then replace the Server URL with our provisioning server with http://phone.fibrehub.com , scroll down to the bottom and click the save button:.
- Next click, Reboot on the left side, the click the reboot button:
- The phone will reboot, contact our servers to get the provisioning information, then will reboot once more before registering.