Here are a few tips, tutorials and the knowledge base links that will you and your phone system users get started.
Online Tutorial Videos
We have tutorial videos for the online interface which both you and all of the end users have access to, although the only one they really will need is the User Login related video located here :
Basic Phone Functions
The common questions we get about using the phones are how to place a call on hold, how to transfer, how to conference someone in, how to call forward and how to access voicemail.
To place a call on hold with the VTech phones, press the physical "hold" button. Alternatively, on some models use the "softkey" next to where it says "hold" on the screen.
To transfer a call to another phone number or extension follow these steps:
1) Press the Transfer button (of softkey for transfer).
2) When you hear the dial tone, dial the extension or phone number to transfer to (ending with the # key will dial right away).
3) Wait until you hear the ringing (or until they pick up) and then hit transfer again.
It's very important to follow these steps, because if you don't wait until the other end is ringing and hit transfer too early it will disconnect the call.
To conference another party into a call follow these steps:
1) Press the Conference button (of softkey for conference).
2) When you hear the dial tone, dial the extension or phone number to conference in (ending with the # key will dial right away).3) Wait until you hear the ringing (or until they pick up) and then hit conference again.
To forward calls from your device follow these instructions:
1) Dial *72.
2) When you hear the dial tone enter the extension number, or full phone number (starting with a 1) that you wish to forward calls to. Press # at the end to make it faster.
3) When you're ready to cancel call forwarding, dial *73.
To check your voicemails via the device follow these instructions:
1) Dial *98 (Or push the Voicemail button).
2) Follow the prompts, including dialing 1 for new messages.
3) Press any key to interupt playing of the message then press 7 to delete it.
I'm sure more questions will come up along the way- and that's what we're here for. You can call customer service at 888-683-5226 option 1, then option 2, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week for help.